Monday, May 24, 2010

Ladies Crossdressing Men

Chronicle Gavà Triathlon Training Friday







fantastic day today the Gavà lived and only marred by the unfortunate accident that has suffered an Olympic triathlon in the series for the water sector, which needed to be taken off and had to do cardiac massage and then be transported by ambulance, even now do not know about their status.
As for the test at 07:45 Gavà reached Mireia accompanied as always (thank you for the early mornings for joining) and warm up a bit on the bike and then leave everything ready in the pits that closed at 08:20. As I am preparing the pits I hear a voice calling me, I turn and sorpresón at last we know, Oscar and I chatted a bit, has been a pleasure I hope we meet again with more time to talk again. ; After the beach to see the two Olympic and exits an hour after the first out sprint, out with mates David Luismi and the club's first outing. Són honk output until 09:45 and we jump into the water, unlike the Prat this time in the swimming area, I have enjoyed and scoring 17.17 in the first sector. After I left the transition improved the bike and where I have spent several groups to take a group at kilometer 7 we have formed about 10 athletes and relay that after several have reached the end of the sector with a time of 40.56 to comment on this bike ride I had some slides and it was not as flat as in the Prat. It has been on the run where more have suffered, although I tonaba good cardio weighed my legs and I felt very slow and at the end and has been finalizing the last sector in 26.36. At the end of a period of 01/24/1949 and position 117 to 400 participants. Happy with the time since the track was more demanding and the boxes were nowhere near the beach taking much longer to make transitions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment