Monday, July 19, 2010

Pityriasis Rosea Sunbed

Chronicle Barcelona Triathlon Series


Well, yesterday I met one can say the worst side of triathlon, the face of the bitterness and disappointment, when you're forced to leave and not continue the test due to injury. Promised on Sunday, departure from the club and all 7 in the morning and we were in Barcelona, \u200b\u200bentry into the pits, we tackle and the bank waiting for departure.
After seeing the first exit, we can prepare the second exit and honk all the water has long been the first tri I caught blows on all sides until you reach the first buoy. From there until the arrival with a companion jellyfish but all good. We reached the beach, I go off my glasses, hat and poof, I notice that I have back and knee pain unbelievable, but I'm into the pits and when I get on the bike I realize that I can not go, incredible pain I put on his sneakers and I wear ice.
I'm going for goal and I reached slowly peers, and I really am happy for them because there are several who have made a tiempazo, but I really am quite overwhelmed by not finishing my first triathlon. In order to test today after his knee is fine, but very little sore that does not have solution few days of rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment